The diagram below shows a sample pathway result.
- The column headers represent the treatments (see treatment legend) for which the database holds records.
- The rows hold your selected genes and the corresponding results.
- The blue highlight denotes Down-regulation, red highlight denotes Up-regulation and the green highlight denotes that reactions for both Up- and Down- regulation are held.
- The number of reactions used to create the pathway diagram is displayed at the top.
- Amend Search: The 'Amend Search' button enables you to return to the search page with the genes you previously selected saved to enable you to add to your current search.